The Provinces platform invites photographers to submit their photographic work for publishing on the online platform (www.the-provinces.com). Our goal is to collect and juxtapose works that articulate a reflection on the concept of periphery in Greece. To gather a variety of evidence for the identification of a multifaceted concept that is of great interest for our time, and still remains weak.
“The Provinces” team will study and discuss the submitted projects and contact the photographers within three months of the deadline for their possible inclusion on the platform.
If your work is selected for the platform you will be requested to supply your project statement in English language too.
1 June to 07 July 2019 (Now closed)
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Your folder should by titled using your surname and name in the format (SURNAME_NAME) and include:
- 20 to 50 images from a photographic project, either complete or in progress.
- A word file (doc or docx), which must contain the title, a statement about the project (up to 300 words) and a short cv (up to 100 words). Optional link to your site.
- Folder compression format: zip
- Photo specifications: File type: jpg, size: 1600 pixels the long side
- Maximum folder size: 50 MB
HOW TO SUBMIT
Submit your work via wetransfer.com
Send to mail: email@example.com
Please read the specifications carefully before submitting your proposal.